Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nursery Progress

My mom has been here a week and she is leaving
tomorrow. It has been so fun having her here to help
with the nursery! We got a lot done and I am IN LOVE with it.

Painting the walls


The crib

My mom made the valance with left over
material from the crib


TA DA!

Im really glad we have all the big stuff done.
NOw I just need to do the accents and
put up the rest of the furniture.
I think this is all Im going to do for now
because I still need something to do these next few
months. But Im already piling up ideas to decorate the walls.
I just want to do it all now, but I must wait!
Pregnancy is just a bunch of waiting around.
Love pregnancy, hate the waiting!



2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

Looks very cute, Kalie!!! Super exciting!

Josh and Bran said...

I love it!!! It's so bright and happy...just like you.