Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What do you do when your sad??? Cut your hair of course!

Yesterday was not a good day by all means.  I did my IUI which was the most uncomfortable out of all the other ones I have gone through. It left me feeling very sore and constipated(sorrry TMI????) Well we also got some other news that put a major damper on my mood at the appointment. I was feeling sorry for Ben and I and then I had to go to work and sit on a chair all day which did not help my sore body. I just wanted to sleep....and cry of course. Well after work I just wanted to do something to get my mind off of everything. SO thats what I did. I went shopping and got a hair cut! I am very satisfied and am feeling a little better then yesterday. Yay for the little things that make me feel better.
 Lets just hope the big things come soon!:)

Longer in front, shorter in back

Cell phone pics dont do it justice.
But I approve!:)

1 comment:

celeste said...

So sorry you got bad news! I'm glad you went and did something to get your mind off it though. Hang in there!