Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One More Go

Well this is it guys. Onto my 4th cycle. If this last IUI does not work its time for the big guns.
And by big guns I mean this.......



TEST TUBE BABY!

The Doctors have reassured me that I have been responding very
nicely to the medication and that the numbers for our IUIs
always look really good.
This doesnt really comfort me though because if I have been
responding so well...how come I am not pregnant?
It makes me think there is something else wrong with me.
I talked to my doctor and they want to try one more IUI.
If it doesnt work then they will have to run more tests on both Ben and I
The statistics of an IUI working after the 4th try is pretty slim so we probably
will not do another one and put that money towards IVF.
Thank goodness for tax returns!!!!:)


Some funny cartoons that made me giggle.







hahahaha....Ben



My sister in laws....and me


I never thought this blog would turn into an infertility blog.
But I never thought I would have to go through all of this
and it is a part of my day to day life. So goodbye for now,
Im off to swollow my 10 pills!
Wish us lots and lots of luck!










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck Kalie! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure this has been quite frustrating but you are doing a great thing.

NanRomn said...

We love you, Kalie!