Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 years down baby!

Nothing says Happy Anniversary like having a picnic on your living room floor and watching The Bachelor! Such a fun night. We ate pizza, drank Champagne(mormon style of course) and nibbled on yummy junk food. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day!

When Ben and I got married and we were in our new ward I would look at the couples who had been married for two years and I would think, man they have been married for such a long time. Well now I am to that mark and I look at couples who have been married for 6 years and Im like "man thats a long time!" I still feel like we are babies to other couples. Especially since we are the youngest couple in law school, and we have no kids. But I am proud of our 2 years together. We have cried, laughed and yelled but each year I feel more and more comfortable with Ben and our little family. I am excited for the future mile markers in our marriage. Our first baby, our first house, Bens graduation and many other unexpected things along the way. (those are not in order BTW):) YAY for anniversaries!
                                                   
                                                             Pics through the Years







Happy 2 years

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats! By the way, you look super cute in that last picture.

Alycia Joy said...

happy anniversary!!! yay for making it past the terrible twos! hahah

you guys are such a cute couple!!!