Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Me Vs Dad

Me and my dad had a duel and I WON
Our duel goes as followed....
My mom has been in Topeka visiting for a little over a week, which has made me very happy. Well I knew that she was going to leave today so last night I was preparing myself for our goodbyes. Now her car has been having troubles with dying adn we knew we had to jump start it in the morning. She then went on to say that she might just stay another day and make sure everything was ok with the car. I was more than happy to have her stay one more day. But she knew that my dad would be sad if she spent one more day, so she left it up to me to try and convince him that she needed to stay. So here is the following text conversation w/ my dad.
Me; daddy, how would you feel about your wonderful wife staying just ONE MORE DAY!
Dad; NOOOOOOOOOO....I need her home!
ME: But I want my mommy
Dad; You cant always get what you want
Me: But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need....And I need my mommy!
Dad: I need my wifey
Me: You get her everyday.
Dad: I miss her
Me: (sent pic of me with a sad face)
Dad: (sent pic of himself with even sadder face.
(Mom was won over by dads sad face, agreed to not stay another day.)
Me: Fine daddy...you win.

SO the rest of the night we had lots of fun doing our nails, listening to music and talking to Ben and stayed up way past my bedtime. It was a good night. This morning I got up before work to say my goodbyes and I get a text from my mom.
MOM; I have a horrible ear infection...dad is calling me in some meds. You get me one more day.
YAY
My text to my dad
I WON!
Dad: No response
:):):)
Im excited to go home and cuddle w/ my mommy for one more night.

No comments: