Friday, December 2, 2011

Bad Hairday!

I had a bad hair dye experiace on wednesday and it could not have come at a worst time...my mom was coming the next day and I looked like someone who screams to loud music, sketches dirsturbing pics and pierces their nose!
Here is a pic to prove it!

IT WAS BLACK!!!!!

So this is how this catastophy came to be. It all started Tuesday night when I decided I wanted to go w/ dark hair for winter. I have died my own hair so many times and it always turns out good. But this time I used a different brand and a little darker color then I usually do. (BAD MISTAKE) After I dried my hair I could instantly see that there were black streaks in my hair...I was not happy. So the next day after work I went to a salon to get it fixed. I specifically asked her to just make it one color and get rid of the black streaks. She was rude and told me it they were not black, just really really dark brown. (oh OK!) so anyways she told me she was dying it a brown....well she didnt...she died my whole head "really really really really dark brown"  IT WAS BLACK! I was so mad! I was in tears and they felt reallly bad so they didnt charge me. Well it was 8:00 at night so there was really nothing I could do. So I went home and literally had a panic attach. My mom was coming the next day and I had not seen her in 4 months. I yelled and screamed and went crazy. Poor Ben really couldnt do much to comfort me. I could not sleep at all and felt so aweful. So Thursday morning I go to work and of course all my co workers are like "hmm you dyed your hair, it looks ummmm nice!" What a bunch of LIARS! Why couldnt they have just said "what the heck did you do to yourself" It would have made me feel better. So after work I ran to Regis Hair Salon and begged them to fix me and like the good professionals they are, made me one happy girl!


Back to my good old happy self!
All thanks to Regis Hair Salon

I will never go to the first salon ever again. They were so unprofessional and made me feel aweful! I will always stick w/ the well known salons. Another lesson I learned, never go darker then the normal light brown hair dye that I usually use.














                                                                                                                                                         


3 comments:

Sarah said...

haha. That happened to me once. It was awful. I wore a hat for a few days till I could get it fixed!

Now, come on, you've got to tell us what the "bad" salon was!

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's so sad Kalie!!! I'm glad everything work out though! You look great!

NanRomn said...

You look beoooutiful!