Thursday, December 22, 2011

Deck the Halls and Walls

I have had my house decorated for Christmas for a long time but have not put up any pics yet. We were originally going to stay in Topeka for Christmas but last minute we decided to go to Wyoming for the weekend and we leave tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I am sad to leave my cute Christmas tree though. Oh and my cute puppy! He has to stay behind. I am glad I have my own little house that I can decorate for holidays. Its exciting to get your own Christmas stuff. I cant wait to have little kiddos. Christmas seems so much fun with little ones. One day!;)

Our stalkings and cardboard chimney

Decorations

Kitchen table

Rice got to open his Christmas presents early

I love my fur baby

Our Christmas tree. It has been very cozy!

Close up our button wedding chain that we used for a garland.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments: