Saturday, November 19, 2011

Miss Martha Stewart Part 2

I finally got my upstairs organized to my liking. I had no energy or time to paint though. But I can live with white walls upstairs. I got a new comforter for our bedroom and a few wall decorations. I hate plain walls. I am now satisfied and feel right at home!

Top of the Stairs


New comforter and wall decorations
Close up of the wall decorations.
To the left is a creative way to hang jewelry.
To the right are handy dandy wall stickers. New favorite thing.

Our office.
This is Bens side

This is my side. The clock is probably my favorite.

One day our office will  turn into the baby room
(that is if we have a baby in this townhouse)
Until then I love it as an office.

Im kind of sad that Im done decorating now. There are no more rooms.
I need a bigger house!!!! LOL


2 comments:

Jen R. said...

looks great! can't wait to see you guys again on Thursday!

celeste said...

Very cute! Love the green comforter.