Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Rice

Rice turned one today according to the records he came with when we bought him.
So Ben and I decided to throw him a doggy B-Day party.
Is throwing your dog a B-day party totally pathedic....absolutly!
Was it super fun and totally worth the 5 bucks I spent at the dollor store....Heck Yeah!!!

Party Time


                                                  Rice got to eat his Rice Crispy treat
                                               His presents were some bones and hangers.
                                             He LOVES Hangers. He can chew them all day!
                                                   I think the kiddy hangers will be a hit!


I love my puppy!(I think I will always call him puppy!)
Happy Birthday Rice!!!!;)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

cute! i like that you threw him a birthday party. i hope i get to meet your cute little puppy when we get there. happy birthday captain rice!

NanRomn said...

Happy Birthday to Rice!!!