Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Frenzy

It has been perfect fall weather the past few days and I kind of went a little crazy decorating.

 


Our pumpkin welcome sign and the wreath homemade by me.


Garland



My new pillows. I hate our blue couch because its so hard to match things
with it. (The couch itself is awesome because its so comfy and reclines)
But I think the pillows make the couch pop!

I LOVE!

My Kitchen

Fall colors are just so pretty!


The view from the stairs and our marble table. 
I LOVE fall
I have some halloween stuff that I will put up in a few weeks.
Glad that there are several dollar stores here
so I dont spend a fortune on decorations!
Cant wait to decorate for Christmas!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute place, girl!

The Romneys said...

Everything looks so good!! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas, either. Christmas decorations are so pretty. :)

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's so cute, Kalie!!! I love fall, too!!! I love your house!

NanRomn said...

It was so fun to visit after you decorated for fall. Your townhouse looks so fun and inviting.