Saturday, August 20, 2011

Aarons Wedding

Aaron married Aubrey Thursday August 18, 2011. We love Aubrey and just think they are perfect!


I think Aubrey looks more then Aaron then I do!
I dont think people will believe them when they say they are not related!


                 



The temple


Good lookin crew!



Could not ask for a better family!








Aubrey really got vicious w/ the cake!



This is my favorite picture of the night!
Jesse wanted to sample all desserts so he filled up his plate
and ran out of the reception into the hall so no one would see him!
It was hilarious!


The car turned out great! Hope they could see when they left!


It was a great wedding and we have had so much fun in Utah! It has been very
relaxing and I have loved being around my family! I will be sad to leave them but I
still have one day so I have to live it up!!!!!!

2 comments:

celeste said...

Glad you had fun!

NanRomn said...

How wonderful to have Aubrey join your great family!