Monday, August 15, 2011

10 reasons I love Kansas

1. SPRINGTIME
The spring in Kansas is beautiful. The trees start blooming the end of March and by April they are covered in purple and pink flowers.


2.  FIREFLIES
They are magical and you feel like your looking at fairies when you watch them.


3. TREES
 There are so many trees



4.BUGS!
(weird I know but I love the sounds of crickets in the summer. Very peacefull!

5. PRETTY PROPERTY
 Real estate is cheap! You can get a great house for half the price as other places (cuz lets face it, who besides me and Ben want to end up living in Kansas! haha


6. CLOSE TO BIG CITY
 Kansas City is only 45 minutes away and it has everything a big city has to offer


7. WATER
 Lots of rivers and lakes. Mainly the Missouri and Kansas Rivers


8. THE SEASONS
 There are officially 4 seasons here! Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter...Im only used to two! 3 months of summer and 9 months of winter! Sorry Wyoming residence.

9.FAMILY
 So close to Bens family and all the cute neices and nephews! We are still trying to get the rest of the Romney family to settle in Missouri so we can all be close. Now I just need to convince my family to come!

10. SCENERY
 Kansas has my favorite kind of scenery. Prairrie mixed with corn fields mixed with trees and water. I just love the golds, blues and greens. I am so excited to have my own property and be able to sit on my porch and watch the sunset over the fields. LOVE IT!



HOWEVER
There are many things to miss about Wyoming
But the main thing I miss is the Sky!
Nothing beats a Wyoming sky.


I think I will be satisfied wherever I end up because I love
the different qualities places have. Its always fun to experience
somehting new! But I think the midwest really sings to me
and I hope I can stay here forever!

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

Love the new title!