Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Weekend

Had a great valentines weekend with lots of family and Fun
Friday- Went to Odessa and played with Adelyn and JR, event though they were both sick they were able to still have fun with us. Watched Modern Family with Jared, Jen, James and Nancy. (Favorite show ever!) Dont have any pics of the night. sad!;(
Saturday-Went to Columbia to see Julie, Jacob and baby Naomi(who is no longer a baby and is crawling. climbing laughing and just getting so fun! Despite the fact that she is a horrible sleeper, I still love her! Julie and I made a heart shaped Pizza for the boys and I think it turned out perfect. Julie was the skills behind it...I just helped by putting on the cheeze and pepporoni....I think I did an excellent job.
Sunday- Went to Marshall where we celebrated Zo's 2nd B-day party. What a funny kid. He thinks he can talk but he cant! haha. He tells Ben 'you funny' and 'mom' and 'dad' and 'mine' (he said MINE a lot on his b-day!) We had cake and presents and played with all the kiddies.



 


I love having family so close and Im so happy I have neices and nephews! They are such a joy to me! Had a great weekend and a great night tonight! Thanks mom for the package of goodies!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine Day! 
p.s. I love you Ben!:)

2 comments:

celeste said...

Thanks again for coming to our little celebration. I had a lot of fun!

The Romneys said...

Somehow I completely missed this post on your blog... I think because I saw the one with your paint job and I didn't realize there had been another new one. You got some great pictures of Naomi from that weekend! I'll have to steal them from you. The one of her sitting with her Uncle Ben on our round chair is ADORABLE. And I love the one of her on the bike, even though she looks angry... it makes her look so big, like a little kid instead of a baby.