Monday, January 13, 2014

The Grinch that Stole Christmas

And by the grinch I mean
THE STOMACH FLU!
During the whole week of Christmas every single person in my family had the stomach flu.
It was terrible. 
Lily started throwing up on Monday the 23rd and by Christmas Eve Aaron Aubrey and my mom 
started the nasty cycle. So by Christmas morning nobody was really feeling the Christmas spirit.
My expectations for Lily's first Christmas was totally shattered. No body even got out of bed.
I mean I couldnt blame them and I wasnt mad at anyone, just disappointed at the whole situation.
The next day people were starting to feel a little better so we did end up opening presents and that 
was a nice morning. However Lily was still feeling under the weather and was fussy the whole time. 
Then the day after Christmas Ben and Jesse got sick. 
And then the minute the stomach flu ended the other flu happened. Everyone got a really bad cold.
So yeah, health wise it wasnt so good.
  However before everyone got sick we actually had fun. 
Ben and I drove to Cheynne the Wed before Christmas and we had at least 4 good days before the sickness came. We went to a few movies and one night we did Ginger Bread houses which was really fun. We also celebrated Bens graduation and went out to dinner one of the nights. 
So it wasnt all bad, just not what I expected.
But thats life!
Anyway...cant have a post without pictures!!!









Maybe next y

No comments: