Thursday, November 7, 2013

There, Their, They're

Ok guys, I know I am not the smartest person on the block and my grammer is less than ideal.
I do however know the difference between There, Their and They're
There: Talking about a place 
Their: Indication of a possession
They're: They are
Simple enough right? 
Well when I make a status update on facebook, or when I am writing a post
on my blog, my mind is full of other things and I just dont want to sit and think of what "there" I 
am supposed to use. So that is why my fall back "there" is always "there"
So if you are reading my blog and you are going crazy because I am mixing up my theres, just know
that deep deep down I know the difference! I did graduate from high school and went to collage!
 (haha I know collage is actually spelled college, just wanted to tease you!)
Ok thats all!
(or as it should be, that's all!:) 

No comments: