Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pink and Blue Marbles


Well here I am, 17 weeks today.
Last week at what I thought was my 15 week(and 5 day) appointment
my Dr said I was actually 16 weeks and 2 days according to my egg retrival date, so I am 4 days ahead of what I thought. YAY!
In 3 weeks we will find out if we have a baby girl or boy
I think we are going to draw a blue marble instead of pink!
Let me explain! 
There have been so many girls born this year. 2 of my best friends
are pregnant(one just had her little girl) and the other baby girl is due any day. One of my friends from college who is 5 weeks ahead of me found out last week that she is having a girl.
 3 of my sister in laws have had baby girls this
year and 2 more are pregnant with girls.
So I feel like everyone drew the pink marbles out of the bag and there are only blue ones left.
(yes I am basing my whole reasoning for boy on the odds
of another girl being born this year!)
There just needs to be a boy in the mix.
But I am happy with either so if I do end up pulling out a
 pink marble I will be so excited!
My sis in law Jen and I decided that I win either way
because if its a little girl it will be fun to have 6 little
girls cousins all around the same age. ANd if its a boy he will
have fun with 5 girls and he can date there friends!
Plus pictures would be cute with him in the middle
of all these girls.
And these girls are CUTE!!!!
Here is proof.

Aleta Romney
She belongs to Bens brother Jacob and his wife Julie
She was born in December so technically she was not
born this year, but come on, its just so close!!!


This is miss Hazel Winterton
Hazel was born in March to Bens sister Rachel and her husband Michael


Lena Romney
She is the 3rd baby to Jared and Jen(Jared is another brother)
She was born in May

Celeste(Bens brother Miles wife) is due in September.
This will be their first girl so it
will be exciting to see what she looks like! 

Sarah(Bens sister) is due in October.
This little girl is their first baby.

Everyday I feel blessed to have a little baby
growing in my belly!
Life could not be better right now!
(well maybe when the baby comes!):)

No comments: