Thursday, July 21, 2011

City by the Bay

Its been awhile but 2 weeks ago we were in San Fransisco with my family(minus my dad) We stayed at the fabulous Motel 6 right down town which happened to be right accross the street from the goodwill (goodwill is my Neiman and Marcus!;) It was a perfect location, right down the street from our favorite diner Mels which quickley gained the name Mels and wheels. We were also only a few blocks away from Union square and China town. It was so fun being able to walk around the streets and go into the little side grocery stores. It reminded me of London. If you have never been to San Fransisco let me tell you, it seems like a foreign country. The whole time I was there I felt like I was in Europe. Its a great city but I would not want to live there perminantly. I cant take big cities. Fun to visit, a nightmare to live in. Im glad Ben and I plan on settling in Kansas! Anyway, it was a great trip and Im really glad we had the apportunity to go. Glad I get to see everyone in a month for the wedding!


Golden Gate Bridge


Bens first time at the Ocean! I think he approved!;)


Playing at the beach with my hottie

Me and Aubrey got a lot of "you guys are such cute sisters"
I do think that Aubrey looks like she could be our sister, not Aarons
future bride. This looks like a christmas card. Sorry Ben...you
dont look like a Luddington! You are pure Romney;)

Jesse is leaving for his mission in September and were
getting sad that he is leaving us. Especially Ben. Ben and Jesse
have been friends from the beggining. Ben met Jesse before we even
had our first kiss. I remember Jesse telling me he liked Ben and that
he knew Ben liked me and that I shouldnt worry because I had him at "Hey Boy"
Jesse and Ben did a lot of stuff together when we lived in Cheyenne and they are
both really funny w/ eachother. I will miss them together!

My Lovely Mom!


                                                                         Me and Jesse and the lovely Aubrey!



If your going to San Fransisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!
                              










3 comments:

celeste said...

Glad you had fun!

NanRomn said...

I love your photos! Looks like a great vacation. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

and be sure to wear flowers in your hair... and be sure you don't leave your husbands wedding ring in the motel 6 room....